Sunday, March 15, 2009

Getting out there

Yesterday was the day that started the visible part of the campaign. The sign holders were out and now we are starting to place the lawn signs around town. Signs will only tell you the names of people who are running for office. I always like to get out and meet people face-to-face. I was knocking on doors and introducing myself to residents in precinct 1 yesterday.

We had our first debate this past Thursday. Check out the BCAT schedule for when this debate will be shown. The second debate will be at the Council on Aging March 16th from 1:00-3:00 and the third debate is March 19th on BCAT. Finally, March 31st is a Q&A with the Burlington Chamber. These debates and forums are a great way to understand the views and positions of the candidates.

In the coming weeks, I will continue my door knocking, hitting the streets across all 6 precincts in the town. If you have any question or would like me to visit your house to talk, please let me know. My email address is danditucci@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment