Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pounding the Pavement

The DiTucci signs are out there around town and we are well into the campaign for selectman. I have a lot of small business supporters on Route 3A and it's great that so many of the business owners in Burlington support each other. I'm a strong believer of patronizing local businesses. When given the choice between walking into two similar stores, I'll always choose the non-chain.

This past Saturday, I hit the road, knocking on doors and introducing myself to the residents. Now that I have daylight savings time on my side, I will be walking around various streets in Burlington after dinner time, continuing to knock on doors. If you want a sign in your yard or just want to chat, email me or call me at home: 781 273-3346

No comments:

Post a Comment